sobota, 4 listopada 2017

Nazca spider

I heard, that there is a very rare spider, about 3 mm wide, found in Amazon jungle. It is supposedly blind and during mating season its leg grows in length and exchanges DNA with the spider's partner. I searched whole internet searching for proof, that this spider exists. Ineffectively. Actually there is one, very interesting spider without eyes, but was found somewhere else and isn't that small. I also couldn't find any information about its mating. Spider drawn on ground in Nazca(see picture) has no eyes and one of its legs is longer than the rest. I promised in my last post, that I will reveal, why this drawing is interesting, but I don't have much verified information so I share with you idea, why this could be interesting. Of course this idea says, that Nazca people knew about this extremely rare spider even though it lives many kilometers away from them.
Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania nazca spiderZnalezione obrazy dla zapytania rincinuei
I am very unhappy, because of lack of facts in this post.I personally believe what I heard so I hope Wikipedia or another page will write about rincinuei. 



3 komentarze:

  1. Maybe this spider was much more common in the times when the drawings were made and lived in the same area where the artists lived?
    I was hoping you had an explanation for how people were able to draw such huge shapes so accurately without being able to look at them from above.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Really sorry that you didn't find out about this spider from Nasca, he very curious me :) But it was possible that this spider moved to the place where these people lived. Well, as if from where they would know about his existence.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I'm really interested why they chose to "draw" this spider(if it was intened to look like this specific one) and not some other spider.

    OdpowiedzUsuń