poniedziałek, 12 listopada 2018

Reflection 6

I am wondering why so many people believe in aliens. First of all, there seems to be no evidence for existence of any. I think, that when an ordinary event happens people ascribe it to aliens only because they started believing in them at first. I often hear an argument, that life couldn't have started at only one of so many planets. I disagree with this argument, because one event of life beginning is already something special. Such unusal event happening two times only doubles the impropability. Also, I read somewhere, that it is less probable for molecules to line up to creat life than for a person to correctly bet on a second from a period of 5 billion years. I am lead to a conclusion, that people believe in aliens, because they don't want to be alone in the universe.

1 komentarz:

  1. I think scientists have various opinions on this subject. Clearly we have no evidence of aliens' existence so it's an area open to speculation.

    OdpowiedzUsuń