sobota, 9 marca 2019

Video 4

I watched a video about transcendental numbers. It explains what are they. The clip was very interesting, amusing and full of usefeful informations. The guy in the video, apart from explaining the nature of transcendental numbers, shows examples of them and says how they differ from algebraic numbers. My favourite part was information on how some famous numbers like pi or e were proven to be transcendental.



I told him all about my transcendental experience.
Commentary he gave was trivial and dull.
I suspect the whole incident was phony from the beginning.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seUU2bZtfgM

2 komentarze:

  1. I'm glad you learned some USEFUL INFORMATION ('information' is am uncountable singular noun).
    Are you going to continue with numbers or change the topic?

    OdpowiedzUsuń